Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

DIY pimped up backpack

Hey guys! Sorry my blog didn´t work for a few days and I have no clue why. So now you get the posts from the last days. Sorry again, I know it is anoying. Anyway I bought two very simple and very cheap backpacks lately, for me and my little sister. But I really wanted to try a DIY I saw a few days ago. So I looked for some ideas to pimp up the first one. It is my first try and it was so much fun, that I will propably try more like this one.


Got those two backpacks from Tedy for about 3€, as I said, cheap and simple.
But mine (blue) is still alive, even though I used it for my train trip, what´s quite surprising.
I´ve decided to go with black acrylic paint and studs.
Really looked hard for a cute bunny. What do you think?
And I used those two different types of studs and
fell in love with them. They are fun and look awsome!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen