Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

Back to Germany

Well the last weekend was really nice but had it´s up and downs, so I´ve decided spontanous to take the rest of my money and go back to Germany for another three weeks. I actually hope to calm down a bit and to manage everything for Hamburg next year. Hopefully this will work easily instead of getting chaotic like usual. Cross your fingers for me please. I really want to go to Hamburg and...like away an having my own place. Like a place, a flat for my own, just for me. Oh yes I am really looking forward to that!


Villach Hbf, waiting for the train.
Yes, I don´t know, I like to make photos of my luggage.
First time I sat in a train like this, It was all made of wood and
fake leather and it was so comfortable!!!
I have NO idea what the hell this is, but I think it´s funny.
Hannover Hbf, again waiting for my train.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen