Mittwoch, 12. August 2015

Chaotic nice day

Hey guys! Okay to be totally honest with you, I have to say that I have no idea what´s going on lately. Yesterday I thought about what to post for you and as I finally had a very nice idea...everything changed. Had to go to dad´s work and we wrote together a short text for the audioguide for the museum on our Castle Hochosterwitz. We finished that quite fast and planned to drive there to record the text, but then my dad made a personal tour up the castle for two special guests from his work. I guess it wasn´t planed at first, but it was real fun. The guests were two young ladies from California. Yes, I got really curious, asked a lot of questions and was so happy to talk in english that I bearly stopped anymore. We enjoyed dad´s tour (he still makes the best and funniest ones), we took a look at the art exhibition, the museum and the church and closed this little adventure with a nice dinner. As we brought them to their hotel I actually thought, that I talked way to much, but they surprised me and both gave me a warm hug. I think that was really nice and cute, because that´s how they showed, that they liked our program for our and their afternoon and evening. As I said it was really fun and I think I have to go to Carlifornia at least once. Well after that we delivered some fins to a friend of ours and got some guests till late at night. Before we fell asleep on our couch infront of the TV I just couldn´t post anymore. But it was a chaotic but absolutly nice day. Feel hugged. xoxo


One of my favorite places on the castle, because there are bearly people and it is nice to relax there.
Little bench around one of the oldest trees in front of the church.
The way next to the church up to the main entrance.
I guess it is pretty safe to say, that the ladies liked it up here.
We even took a look up the glocktower as far as it was safe.
And we had such a nice sunny weather, that was great.
I forgot to show you the poster of our art exhibition.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen