Freitag, 14. August 2015

Weekend in Tyrol

Hey guys! I know it is late again, but we sat six hours in the car, struggling through traffic jams and so on. Before lunch I went a bit shopping to get two backpacks for me and a friend of mine. I am going to spice them up a bit and then show them to you. Have some diy projects on my mind to show you how to make them. Now I am sitting in my room an watch penny dreadful until I get sleepy enough for going to bed. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


I wanted to take a look if they had any nice throw pillows at Kik today and look what I found.
Didn´t buy it, but I llike the idea very much.
This was another one, maybe I´ll make myself one like this.
Oh and they had those nice small bowls and to be hones I couldn´t resist.
I got me this one. It was also on sale, so I thought:
What the hell why not.
Oh you know this problem, when it is very hot outside, but quite
chilly in the car after some time? I had this problem today.
But I am absolutly happy how good those shorts match my sweater.
Look at this permanetly changing weather we had during our little road trip to Tyrol.
Oh and as soon as I got into my room I hung up my new lights.
What do you think?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen