Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

First nice things for autumn

I know it is still summer. It is warm outside. The sun is still shining most of the time. It is absolutely ridiculous to wear a warm knitted sweater and long leggings inside, while playing couch potatoe. Anyway I kinda got stuck in a autumn mood after some rainy days. So with my new shoes and my new favorite summer/autumn outfit I am already looking for fall themed things (decorations, food, clothes, and so on). Yes, I found some nice things I wanted to share with you. Hope you like them too.


I already showed you this photo of my white lace dress from Mango with my new shoes from H&M.
You wouldn´t believe it, but some leaves already chage their colour.
Not sure why I like this shot so much, but I wanted to show it to you.
So I found two really really really adorable bags at Accessoirize at Hannover trainstation and I almost bought them.
Luckily I couldn´t find my money, because I like fox and owl bags way to much.
I´d love to have this one with dots instead of hearts in the eyes.
Soooooo cute!!!
And I found those little cute foxes.
I´ll try to make a cute pillow of these cute fox heads.
So cute. I really like foxes, especialy during fall.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen