Sonntag, 16. August 2015

Spontanous...chaotic...wierd...nice day

Hey guys! Well before lunch everything was quite chilled and we had a really yummy lunch (meat and rice, sounds simple but the spices and the sauce made ist awsome). After that everything turned quite chaotic, stressful and so on. Anyway I packed my stuff and will go back to Germany as soon as I get my ticket. And we also visited the Alpenzoo and took a look at my favorite cuties (bear, wolves, otter). Now I sit at my grandma´s and will make her some popcorn. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. XOXO


Awww look the otters said "Hi!"
And they swam a lot...
...and posed for cute photos.
My favorite part of the zoo...no surprise.
Oh! Exit through the giftshop: they had this giant cuddly sloth.
So adorable! I kinda like big plushies.
On our way back to Carinthia it was raining like hell.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen