Mittwoch, 26. August 2015

Nice things and dancing

I took some time yesterday to walk through some shops again and found some nice things again to show you. And in the afternoon I practised a coreography with my BF and he did really well and impressed some of his collegues. I was so proud! So hope you like some of the photos I took.




Oh the weather was really wierd...

Actually I don´t like this dog type, but it would be cute for a girl for school during autumn. H&M
Need a bit luck? Take a look at New Yorkers.
Aren´t they cute?
And it seems like New Yorker is making floral print pretty again for autumn.

Already showed you this one, almost bought it, but I didn´t it is already to cold. H&M
They also have some nice fall patterns at H&M.
Oh and in there is one of my favorite stores.
The Underground Factory!
Where we practised. Beside the floor it is really nice there.
And I couldn´t resist to drawn something on their clipboard.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen