Samstag, 8. August 2015

Style confusion but still nice (little shopping tour)

Hey there! As I told you, I made two little shopping tours last week and wanted to show you what I did, what I find and with wich thoughts I´m playing at the moment. Hope there are some things you might like and as always: If there are any questions, don´t be shy and ask in the comments. Feel hugged and have a nice evening. XOXO




After a yummy breakfast the day starts off better, we all know that. And guys, never quit breakfast, it´s better
for you health and your body, but instead you can just a eat a little snack in the evening, as far as I know.
I had, as you see, some watermelon, a yogurth, cold water and a cup of hot water with cinnamon and honey.
Look! Look! Look!
New dress from Mango, a very good friend brought it from Paris, wasn´t that expensive and it´s so nice.
New leather bag I got from my grandma, but maybe she takes it back and I finish her old one, let´s see.
And my new autumn shoes, which I am so in love with! Aren´t they adorable?!
Those are so cool! Found them at H&M.
Oh and I tried a new hairstyle. What do you think?
While shopping this week I got this lipstick for free and I have to
say, that this one is really nice and I like the red. It is really intensive
and I will propably use it for vampire outfits and similar

Oh gosh guys...Look what I found!
In Klagenfurt´s mall "City Arkaden" they built up a kind of jurrassic
world special with moving dinosaurs and a kid station for crafting.
I really like it how they made this! Go check it out if you can!
And hey I just realized that I have perfect nail polishes for a
Harley Quinn inspired outfit or something.
Oh and I have to admit...even though I´m still happy that it´s summer I am still kinda struggling with a upcoming
autumn mood. Meaning, the shoes, a new black hat, already looking for knitted sweaters and the usual interest in
supernatural stuff for this time (fall and Halloween and so on, you know). So I at least already made a matching
photo with Tarot cards and some amethysts and rock crystal.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen