Montag, 10. August 2015

Lazy day with sun and books

Hey guys! Actually I planned a lot for today, but I kinda couldn´t get my butt up to actually do something...really strange mood. Anyway I made myself a lazy day full of reading books, sleeping and sitting in the sun. Well not very productive, but I still made some very lazy photos for you. Hope you had a nice sunny day and wish you an even nicer evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


I only left my bed today, because the sun woke me up and my room
got warmer and warmer.
Then I enjoyed a small breakfast on my dad´s balcony.
And I stayed on the balcony until it became to warm.
Even though it was so warm outside it was pretty chilly in our living room so I got my blanket and snuggled up
on the couch, chatted with friends, listened to music and slept a bit more.
Everytime I couldn´t sleep or learn or do anything...I take a book
and read along. Those three were my favorites today.
Now I had a yummy dinner with my dad and we watch TV.
I don´t know why but I kinda like this photo, maybe it is the light
and the composition. Anyway...have a nice evening.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen