Mittwoch, 12. August 2015

Castle and strolling through shops

Hey guys! Today I actually wanted to have a big breakfast, but I had to get back to the castle quite early and finally record the text for the audioguide in german and in english. As soon as I was done with that I got a very yummy lunch in the castle´s restaurant. Our cook is one of the best. Then I went to the supermarket to finally buy some fruits and other food, and I also strolled through some shops. Again found some things I´d like to have or get for friends. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow. We´ll see. Have a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


Even today we had a wonderful weather.
I took my time waking up and down the castle after the recordning.
Oh one of the new pieces made by our blacksmith Hans.
Not a perfect photo, but it was sooo delicious!
I am really thinking about getting myself one of those. Which one would you take?
I took a look at the cheap stores like kik and tedi today and you wouldn´t believe what I found. Look!
Summermood? Here we go. This nailpolish is just adorable and I am so fond of minimarshmallows!
Oh you have to go to Hofer/Aldi if you want one of those. I got myself Brother bear.
I know it is way way way to early to think about autumn clothes,
but I would really like to try out this combination of red and green.
As I got back home I sliced up one half of a watermelon as a snack.
And someone asked me lately what I wear at home during my "lazy time" so here you go.
What do you wear at home?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen