Montag, 4. Mai 2015

Want to haves

Hey guys! My little monster brother turned a year older today. So we celebrated his birthday with presents and a very delicious birthday cake and lunch. While playing with the monster during the day I thought of some things I found lately, that I also wanted to have quite badly. So here you go. Maybe you like some them to. Feel hugged. xoxo


DMAX.com
A laundry bag for the real thing. I so need this.

Hottopic.com
Stitch slouch bag. So cute!

Thegiftoasis.com
Awsome cookie jar (also available as
Darth Vader, Zombie and more)

Depot home decor
I´m really fond of those lights, they look so maritime. Love it.

Primark
I actually already got me those nice Marvel shorts, to be honest.

Giftstore in Innsbruck Rathausgallery
I don´t drink wine, but I´ll sure find a bottle to use this for.



Second hand store
This is a light....surprise. When you touch the metal it will get brighter three times,
before it shuts off again.

Some store in Graz (similar on Hottopic.com)
Not actually fond of those, but I so want some more Disney Shirts.

H&M
I am more a silver and moon person, concerning jewelery,
but this one is really nice.

Nanu Nana
Oh my god! I so want to have this cute cookie monster pillow.

Weaponstore in Klagenfurt, Bahnhofstraße
Well what should I say. I don´t need to have sais and nunchakus,
but I want to have them.
And I think anyone needs some funny ice cubes at home, so
those work as an example.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen