Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

Don´t want to leave the ocean

Hey guys! Yesterday was so great! We had better weather, it was sunny a bit warmer and the rain just came at nigth. Went diving with others three times. Last time was with dad and two young women, who never tried diving before. Actually we thought it will get a bit stressy and chaotic but they were really calm and relaxed. That was really fun. Also got into talk with them what was quite nice and interesting. Especially in the evening we all sat together to drink, eat and talk. Like in the "old days". That was awsome! To be honest at the end of the day I was tired anyway and lucky to get to bed. Sadly we need to go back to tyrol today...I really don´t want to...wish I would live by the sea. You know, living in a place like that and working on a diving base or something like that. Yes, that would be really nice. It is always hard for me to leave the ocean and this will never change. The ocean is just a part of me, like it is with my dad and I am sure that it´s that what makes us special. We are and always will be merpeople. In case you also share a passion that hard like we do I wanted to show you some types of living I could really really Image really good. Those would so work for me (and my dad and I hope my BF too). Feel hugged. XOXO




Well something like this would be awsome at the sea.

I really like those windows...they seem magical to me.

And yes I will defenitely make something like this as soon as
I get my own place.

Pretty sure that those houses aren´t just for vacation trips.
I could imagine to actually live in one of them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen