Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015

SAUWETTER!

Hey guys! Hope you had a nicer day than I had. Actually we went to really cool locations today (Traunkirchen with little walk through the city, KZ at Ebensee, Hallstätter Salzbergwerk), but the weather was so awful that I had to force myself to get out of the car. It was raining like hell, really cold and we had wind the whole day long. My collegue wanted to go diving, but no way, not with such a f***ing weather. I am already sick, so I don´t to feel like dying for the rest of the week. Anyway...the salt mine in Hallstatt was really great. If you get the chance to go there, take it. We even got a piece of salt as a souvenir for free, that was nice. Because of the bad weather I bearly made photos, so you get some out of the internet. Hope you like them anyway. Feel hugged. xoxo







Traunsee and Johannisberg.

Hallstatt at the Hallstättersee.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen