Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015

Mermaid transformation

Hey guys! Well my days are not that extraordinary lately, so I´m concentrating on my essay, stories and ideas that come up in between. At the moment one of my favorite stories is one about the merfolk and so I´m again playing with the thought of a mermaid tansformation. Wanted to show you some of the things that are always on my mind. Hope you like them. Feel hugged. xoxo


A magic tail from Merbella Studios. Can´t afford it yet.

This is actually for swimmers,  but I want them.
Not even that expensive (about 6€ on Amazon)

Hot Topic of course. Well I love the style and the mermaid.
There is also one with Stich I really adore.

Found this by acident on pinterest and then again on Amazon.
Thinking of getting me one.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen