Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015

Memories of Kostrena (DCK)

Back at home. Well I just realized that my blog fooled me well. All my posts were uploaded a day earlier, than I actually did. No idea how this could have happened and I am a bit pissed about that. So of course I got back today, not yesterday. And I still want to get back to the sea again and I don´t want to leave for the uni-trip tomorrow until friday. But I guess that´s how life goes. So as a sorry for this little mess and with my desire to get back to the sea, I have some nice pictures of the weekend.
Enjoy! Feel hugged! XOXO



Step by step across our balcony at the hotel (dad´s room) as I saw this.

The little harbour our hotel was situated

The little kai we went diving at.

Also at our hotel. the little garden with plants, cats and chicken.

Well as you see I was very happy.

This photo didn´t turn out how I planned it,
but I really like this shot!

A beautifuuuuuul sunset!

Me and a beautifuuuuuuul sunset.

I cought this diver before we left.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Awesome! Just beautiful pics ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thank you very much^^
      Glad you like them^^ hope other do too

      Löschen