Montag, 25. Mai 2015

DIY Arizona green tea with honey

Well the last two weeks were kinda rough but hey, I don´t have credit sharks chasing me and I didn´t have to hide a body, so I think I´m good with that. Tomorrow I have to go to university again and I hope everthing will work like I want it to, otherwise I´ll have to improvise. So wish me luck. I wish you a nice week and many reasons to smile. Furthermore I found this nice recipe I want to try. Maybe you are interested to. Feel hugged. XOXO


Ingredients


  1. Heat water to boiling in a saucepan.
  2. Remove saucepan from heat, put tea bag into the water, then let tea steep, covered, for 1h
  3. Place the sugar and honey in a large pitcher.
  4. Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher, stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
  5. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
  6. Chill before serving (maybe with some ice cubes and nice fruits or straws)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen