Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015

Kufstein (medieval festival)

Hey guys! Sorry that you didn´t get a post yesterday, but to be honest I had no idea what to write. Most of the day I spent in bed (reading) and I talked a lot to my dad about different things. The weather was really bad and we just left the house for a small brunch. But today we managed it to go to Kufstein´s medieval festival. This is really great! First you pay less for the entrance, when you wear medieval clothes or something similar (fantasy, renaissance, viking etc.) and second, this means most of the people don´t wear everyday clothes. That is so awsome. Furthermore they have a lot of little market tents, where they sell weapons, jewelery, clothes, toys and more. They also organized a great program with bands, clowns and oriental dancers. I really like that. I even made some photos for you, but my blog won´t let me upload them, so I got some nice ones from the internet again (you will see mine as soon as it works). If you get the chance to visit Kufstein during this festival...go there. It is awsome! Feel hugged. XOXO


Kufstein Castle.

I really want to have this vest (in blue or red)

I don´t know, but she really looks great!

And yes I need something simple too, for spontaneous adventures.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen