Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

Back at the sea!

Oh guys, it feels so great to be back at the sea! I write for you in the morning, because I´ll get back to the hotel very late and I guess I will be a bit exhausted, so enjoy. Yesterday was great, we came here, we had sun, it was nice warm and we had a very nice evening with coke at the beach and a pizza nearby in a restaurant. Today the weather should get a bit colder and mybe it will start raining...well I don´t hope so. Actually planned to get a bit tanned here. anyway I got some nice photos for you and hope you like it. I will search for some breakfast now and talk to my dad when we want to go diving today. Feel hugged. xoxo



The diving base.

Where we go into the water for swimming or diving.

(Not us) Where you get from the base to the small beach.

Even on rough days...

But most of the time the water looks like this... so beautiful!

And yes I couldn´t resist...the sunsets are simply great.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen