Freitag, 15. Mai 2015

OCEAN

Oh guys...I tell you...I love it here. Not especially here, I mean generally at the sea, even though it is really great here. We had some bad weather yesterday, it was pretty cold and rained a lot, but we still went diving (I mean you get wet anyway!) and it was so fun.  My dad trusted me a lot with a course and our lunch and dinner were amazingly yummy. The collegues here are so nice and helpful, that I again think, that divers are a great big family for itself, everyone is heartly welcomed. By the way my one-room-apartement here is beautiful, clean and functional. I have one main room with a big bed and two cupboards, a little table with to chairs, a lamp, a TV (I don´t use or need) and a little cupboard kitchen. Seperated I have a small bathroom with sink, shower, toilet. I also can open a big window here and a small one in the bathroom. To be honest I could Image living here for one or two months and working at the habour or a cafe here around. Well let´s see what the future brings. I hope we can dive today as much as yesterday and that the weather will be a bit more kind. So wish me luck. I wish you a wonderful day and a lot of reasons to smile throughout the hours. Feel hugged. xoxo
Well not in croatia but still beautiful, isn´t it?

This is what upcoming bad weather looks like in Kostrena.
At first it seems astonishing, than all those moutains disappear behind a
grey curtain, then comes the wind and the rain and I always have to think
of a raging sea, what is a bit scary sometimes, but I love like the sunny days.

And here a example of some beautiful days at the ocean.
Sun, blue sky, no people, just you and the ocean, a wonderful feeling.
(Yes that´s partly the mermaid talking in me)
Of course it is even better to share these moments with the ones you love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen