Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

Nice things

Let me be honest with you guys. I actually planned to post something different today, but the program won´t let me upload the photos I want to so you´ll have to wait for this special one. Sorry. But I found some nice things lately I wanted to show you anyway. So here you go. Feel hugged. xoxo


Native jewelery from Sixx.

Awsome shirts for kids from H&M

Great vintage stuff for your room at Nanu Nana´s.

I actually found those on a craft market, but they are very easy for a DIY Project.

Little mugs for hot liquids (or soup) from Müller.

Best of collections I found at Libro.

And now that mother´s day is coming closer with the weekend I took a look and
found this great mug at Butlers. So if you are still looking for something here you go.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen