Montag, 11. Mai 2015

Tropic fever (home decor)

Hey guys! I´m telling you, my brain feels like moose....yes...I mean...nevermind. I worked on my bachelor essay again, the whole day. I sat inside and worked on that crappy piece of...I worked on it the whole day and it was really sunny outside, we had 30°, it was really sunny and warm and all I wanted was to go swimming, eat fruits and roll around in the sun...instead I worked on my essay. So now that you got a picture of my day, I´ll share some tropical-home-decor-pictures with you that I made lately at Depot. Hope you like some of the ideas, I do. Feel hugged. xoxo


I think I need such a cage...so many ideas!

Well this is a pillow with a bird.

And here we got a pillow with two birds...and the nice Cages.

Yes I got really fond of it.

But I also really like the idea of light up some candles this summer.
You know in the evenings for this nice atmosphere.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen