Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015

Time for sea (home decor)

ARGH! Those posts just don´t scream for attention, when I forget about them! So sorry!
But don´t worry I actually prepared something for today...now it is just....late again...and again...and again. Well, I sat half of the day at university, because of courses and a meeting concerning the trip next week (I´ll do my best to keep posting during that!). In the afternoon I ran through whole Innsbruck, looking for a christian cross made of colouful glas for my little cousins first communion (?). It took me about one or two hours, but I finally found a pretty one, simple and in rainbow colours. I also packed my bag for the weekend. Guess what! My dad takes me to croatia again for diving! I am so excited and happy about that. Yes the water will be quite damn cold, but anyway. Awsome. And with that I got some really nice maritime home decor ideas from Depot (again). Hope you like them too. Feel hugged. XOXO







Oops those are actually from Butlers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen