Montag, 18. Mai 2015

Rosenheim and Mondsee

Hey guys! Well the trip of my university started today. I had to get up really early and we sat a lot in the car, but the first day was quite good. At first we visited the "Inn Schifffahrtsmuseum" in Rosenheim, where they also had some visualising scupltures outside (they were really great). Then we drove to the Mondsee (Moonlake) and took a look at the Pile Dwelling Pavilions which show some parts of the UNESCO world heritage. After that we also walked through a museum here, this was interesting, but really cold. And finally a collegue and me put on our diving equipment and jumped into the lake. To be honest: it was boring, cold and we saw almost nothing. So I just wanted to mention it, so you see, that I was in there. In the evening we ate dinner and chatted. Now I can´t wait to get to sleep. So I wish you a nice evening, sweet dreams and feel hugged. xoxo


Mondsee

Really beautiful Mondsee

Some might recognize this from the series H2O with the mermaids.
It is said, that this cave is at the Mondsee,  but noone here knows where.



Fragments of the prehistoric pile dwelling here in the Mondsee.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Waaah, beautiful *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, are you all right(didn´t hear much of you)? ^^" By the way: Nice trip *-* wish I could do that XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Mondsee and Attersee are really great (on land and under water)
      Really worth a trip, I hope the next days will be great too.

      And yes I´m a bit stressed and got a tiny little cold, but besides that I´m fine (and online on Skype every evening, could chat there)
      Hope you´re good!

      Löschen