Samstag, 18. April 2015

What a nice day (swimming + swimfin)

Hey guys! I had a nice day today. It was great! In the morning I was afraid that the day might get quite depressing, but I was so wrong. After the breakfast I watched Harry Potter,  we had self made pizza for lunch and in the afternoon I went swimming with my dad. I love going swimming with my dad! We had a lot of fun and afterwards we sat about two hours at McDonalds and chatted. My dad told me some stories about his journeys and more. Now we areback home and I hope the evening will be as nice as the passed day. Wish you a wonderful evening. Feel hugged. XOXO


P.S. We saw two kids with a Swimfin today. Those are foam fins (in many different colours), that you can strap on your back/your child´s back. They help to swim around on the watersurface and they are totally awsome. Yes, I want one! Check them out:
http://swimfin.co.uk/index.php/aboutswimmingaids/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen