Freitag, 24. April 2015

Tropical fever

Hey guys, did you notice? This summer seem to be full of tropical patterns and topics. No matter if we talk about interior, clothes, accessoires or whatever. I see the tropical fever everywhere. I got just some nice examples I found for you. What do you think about the tropic style for summer?
Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


Dark tropical sweater from New Yorker.

Turquoise tropical sweater from New Yorker.
Really nice tropical backpacks from C&A.
Phones cases from H&M.

I don´t know how to call this thing, but it is cute and a shark.
You use it in the kitchen, so you don´t burn your fingers.

Cactus headphone splitter from H&M.

Those awsome sunglases are also from  H&M.

Tropical purses from Forever 18.

Tropical purses from Forever 18.

I found this flower hair accessory at H&M.

Just like those awsome espandrillos from H&M.

An example for interior design from Depot.
Really thinking of getting me similar bowls like those from Nanu Nana.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen