Samstag, 11. April 2015

Techuana (International Scout and Guide Center)

Oh guys, we went to Techuana camp (International Scout and Guide Center) today! I love this place so much! Basically I grew up there, my family is working a lot with the scouts here in Austria and I went to a lot of camp festivals over the years. Yes, I´m one of those you can throw into the woods and I´ll would be perfectly fine. Anyways we tried to make some nice photos there today. So I hope you like them. By the way, Techuana is nearby Villach, Carinthia, right before the comunity of Rosegg. Feel hugged. xoxo
One of the small fireplaces.

Here you have the Tech-River wich leads you through the whole camp.

You can either cross the river over one of the several bridges or you jump.

Yes, the playgrounds are connected to the nature.

Even without a sunny weather it is simply beautiful.

And everytime I go there, it kinda feels like home.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen