Sonntag, 26. April 2015

B.A.C.A Bikers against child abuse

A few days ago my BF showed me this little summary of B.A.C.A. and this short story/photo line. I was so amazed to read this and I am an absolute fan of those people. Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) exists with the intent to create a safer environment for abused children. They stand at the ready to shield these children from further abuse at any time (during night, if the kids have nightmares, on their way to School or the court and similar). They don´t condone the use of violence or physical force in any manner, however, if circumstances arise such that they are the only obstacle preventing a child from further abuse, they stand ready to be that obstacle. After I read this I so wanted to have a bike and this courage myself. Total respect to those guys and ladies. So please check them out!

http://bacaworld.org/






Now... I was so thinking of getting my self something out of this scene to support them in my own way. Thinking of some jewelery, clothes or something. Maybe I´ll make my own BACA shirt so people in Austira get to know those brave bikers. Any ideas?
After I read this I wanted to have a bike more than ever before.



So now I´ll get me something like this for sure.


Together with a nice biker-like jacket....

...and a funny biker shirt or something.















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen