Freitag, 17. April 2015

Everyday life

Oh gosh what a day. I could sleep as long as I wanted, but I woke up quite early and just rolled around in my bed. Over the day I ate well, worked a bit and watched TV. In the afternoon my dad picked me up and we drove back to Tyrol. Just now we finished watching Lara Croft - Tomb Rider and The Voice Kids on TV. Next tuesday I have to go to university again. Not really fond of it. Anyway I´m totally looking Forward to the time of a healthy everday life again. Hope you are fine. Feel hugged. xoxo
Can´t wait to work in the kitchen. Baking cupcakes for example.

Waiting for buses which won´t come.

Drawing on my skin like a little child.

Being glad for little adventures on the Weekends.

Enjoying the very little things like beautiful flowers or a sunny day.

And finally escaping in little road trips.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen