Dienstag, 21. April 2015

Breakfast ideas

Well with all the sunny days lately I start getting creative with breakfasts again, so here we go. Hope you like some of my ideas. If you have questions, just let me know. Have a nice evening and a beautiful day tomorrow. Feel hugged. xoxo



Banana pancakes (2 bananas and 1 egg) with exotic tea.
Some fresh grapes and a yummy chai latte.

Found this recipe in a book, haven´t tried it yet, but I will.

Not enough time? Just a yummy tea and a good book on the way.

A lot of time and nothing to do? Why not going somewhere for a nice
chat and something special.

Oh I´ve tried that (made by a friend).
This is sooooo good I love it!



If you want it exotic, you can try a good yogurt with some fruits
and a delicious bananashake.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen