Montag, 15. August 2016

The "wrong" beach

Hey guys! Well lets see if they let me upload the rest of my photos today. Wish me luck.
So to continue with my insights of our croatian holiday I wanted to share with you. You already know the pretty beach we went to everyday and of cause we also took a look at the others,  but I wanted to show you why we stuck with the other one. Even though we got some nice shots there.

To enjoy a mermaid moment with short visibilty and no depths to dive down...is a bit difficult.

One of the most interesting things here underwater were the big shells on the ground.

Also the space to swim was very limited, because of the traffic at the harbour.

At least we watched some fishgroups and chased after them, even though we never reached them.

After all, it was nice,  but the other beach was better, so our desicion was a good one.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen