Mittwoch, 31. August 2016

Stroll through Klagenfurt

During my time in Austira I also met an old friend of mine and we went  a bit shopping. Meaning, I got myself the new "Black Dagger Legacy" book, what makes me quite happy by the way. And she also showed me a new place to get really yummy ice cream in Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria. The store is called "eis-greissler", if you get the chance to check it out, do so! And we also found some really nice glass bottles for your water or drinks, when you are on your way to everywhere. The are called soulbottles and look really nice. I would have bought one, but it was a bit to expensive at the moment...maybe another time.

http://www.eis-greissler.at/#!klagenfurt/chmuk

https://www.soulbottles.de/?gclid=CLfZoPGj7M4CFUY8Gwod92kG4w

I really like wishing wells...no matter where.

May I introduce?
The Wörthersee Mandl!

Eis-greissler, my new favourite ice cream store in Klagenfurt.

I had dark chocolate and pumpkin seed oil ice cream.
It was delicious!!!

My favourite designs of soulbottles.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen