Montag, 29. August 2016

Soulmates

Well and here are some of my favorite shots of me and my soulmate. It was a wonderful time  in croatia and I´m glad to have spent it with my BF and his family. It was fun and it made me really happy to spent another week in austira after that, even though I had to organize a lot of things, that were quite annoying. What did you do during summer? Let me know in the comments.

Standing there in the sun, looking across the sea...well at such moments you can´t help
but feel like a mermaid...or a sea godess?

Of cause with my personal merman always by my side...I can only feel even better.

I´d say we are really soulmates, don´t you think?

Not just because we have the same ideas...
...but also because we know how to enjoy the same little things in life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen