Dienstag, 9. August 2016

At the surface

Oh we spent a lot of time in the water...under water. I love to dive (no matter if free or scuba dive) and luckily my BF starts to love it to. I even got his mom to try it with my mask. Hehe success! So no wonder that the most pictures were taken underwater this time. Hope you like them and hope that you can see in the photos how much we liked it there. xoxo

It was wonderful how the colours played with the light, when you looked up to the surface from underwater.
The water was really warm and still wonderfully refreshing at the same time.
Here you see the other fins by the way.

Gotta admit that I love to watch my BF dive around with me.

It is really like breaking into a different world. I love it!

And at some point you simply have to play with air bubbles, right?
And with the sunlight behind you...you can even feel like an underwater angel.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen