Dienstag, 9. August 2016

Our equipment

So let me show you some of the equipment we used. Thought we made more photos of our swimwear and so on, but at least I got some for you. What essentials do you usually carry with you to the beach?

Comfy shoes, towels, beachwear, backbag with a big waterbottle, underwater camera and
something to play (eg. ball).
Those who know me, also know that I can´t go diving or swimming in the sea without diving
for shells and other pretty things.
More swimming or diving? Take the right equipment with you.
I also took three different fins with me.
Normal fins I borrowed my BF´s little brother, these fins I usually use for scuba diving and...

...and my monofin. But I really need a new one, because as you see, this one is to small by now.

Also had two different diving masks with me. My usual one for scuba diving I borrowed my BF and
this beauty you see here. I call it my Hans Hass mask. 

I normally put on my fins, when I´m already in the water. How do you do it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen