Montag, 29. August 2016

Random shots from croatia

Hey guys! So had some photoshootings lately and wanted to finish some ideas before I upload new posts, but now it is finally time for that. At first I´ll show you the rest of my vacation snapshots. Hope you like them and let me know, if you would like to see something special again.

Barfoot and standing at ocean´s shore...how wonderful.

I would love to just go swimming everyday.

To swim everyday in the ocean, would mean to see something like this everyday.
...what a nice thought...

To wake up to something like this would be more than nice.

Our last look back before we left Kaprije.

To show some of the plants we found there beside olive trees.

Oh I love croatia. It is such a beautiful country.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen