Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017

Christmas 2016

Christmas time was quite stressful last year, because I didn´t have much time beside university and work, but still managed to get home. On the 24th I celebrated Christmas with my dad, lil´brother, stepmom and her parents and brother in Tyrol and on the 25th we drove to Carinthia to traditionally celebrated once more with the rest of my family at my grandma´s. It was chaotic and wonderful like always! I love these family parties so much!!! Shortly after that I had to get the train back to Hamburg, to help at work instead of visiting my BF and his Family. But he came here for some days and we both drove back to Bielefeld and spent some more days there before everyday life got us back. It was a really wonderful time!

Very important: during November I also visited my big sister in Mannheim. Awesome days!!!

Also baked Christmas Cookies this year (well helped a girl here in the dormitory and she gave them to me XD)

And fo the fact, that it never snows in Hamburg...it did several times.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen