Montag, 19. September 2016

Strega outfit (Witchstyle)

Uuuuh we went to "Externsteine" near Bielefeld, Germany and it was so damn cool!!!
 I couldn´t resist to dress up as a strega witch or something. It was a lot of fun and I felt great there. Can´t wait to get  back again. If you get the chance to go there, do so! It is really astonishing.


So this is my latest witch Outfit. I love it.

Bought the Dress and knitted Sweater at a gothic fleemarket.
The tights are from the Underground Factory, and the bag and shoes are
borrowed from friends. Thanks again!
I really need to get myself some cool black boots this autumn.
And maybe also a bag like this...next summer on a medieval market.
Got this beautiful necklace from my BF, he bought it in the Underground Factory.
My latest purchase from the Underground Factory to.
I just had to get myself something with a pentagram.
And of cause I painted my nails black for this ocasion.

1 Kommentar: