Sonntag, 26. März 2017

Sunday chillin

Oh I had a beautiful day today. I din´t manage to do anything on my to do list, but it were some Relaxing, sunny and refreshing hours today. Also checked to Change the clock. One hour less, but more sun instead: I can live with that. Another nice fact about my sunday: Felt very crafty and also spent one or two hours just sitting by the Pond in the sun, listen to People around me, observing ducks and enjoying the warmth. Could really use more days like this. Hope you had a wonderful Weekend and feel refreshed to rock the coming week! Feel hugged!

Banana-pancakes with fruits and tea for breakfast.

Chillin´outside.

Crafting like in kindergarden XD

Yes, this is not less childish, but it makes me smile evertime.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen