Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017

Halloween 2016

First of all: I celebrated Samhain/Halloween with my BF and his Family and friends this year and it was simply fantastic! Went to buy pumpkins with his mom on a beautiful Little farm (yes we went a bit crazy about that and bought many of those pretty fellows), got enough Halloween candy and some stuff for spooky baking...Cupcakes, coffin brownies and a proper meal plus a delicious pumpkin soup. My BF, his youngest brother and I also carved some awesome jack´o lanterns to protect our home throughout this night loaded with wandering Spirits. As it got dark, we all sat together in funny and cool costumes, enjoyed all the treats and yummy meals before we watched some movies (my favorite is still Hocus Pocus) and we made a stroll across the funfair (Kirmes) wearing our costumes. That was so amazing and fun, hope to repeat all this in 2017.

Also got ourselves some small pumpkins to put on our windowshelf.

Aren´t they pretty?!

I went for a (for me) classical pumpkinface, but my Bf....

....he topped us all and spent hours on this Beauty. Off Limits! Love it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen