Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016

O.O sorry O.O

Oh wow sorry, I have to admit I totally forgot about my blog here. Sorry!!! Well you know, my laptop died recently and I have a new one now, also borrowed the old phone from my lil sis, which is brandnew for me. Meaning, there was a certain time required to get used to these two new babies. But now I fell comfortable with both of them and should actually spam you with new photos without end haha! *evil laugh* Well that was the plan, but now I´m in total stress, because University robs me time and nerves again. Anyway things will go fine and after next week you will have a lot to look through! Promise!

My summer was not like planned, but really great starting with croatia and beyond. Hope you had a wonderful summer to. Let me know in the comments, what you would like to see further on and what is your favourite memory of this years summertime?

Feel hugged XOXO



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen